Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

As a fashion retail management professional, I can confidently say that in my area of expertise there isn't just one definite job description and that is what I absolutely love about my profession. One day I could be sewing and helping out with a garment and the next I can be assisting in bringing a store from the ground up. Ever since I took my first fashion class in high school I knew that this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I am so very passionate about every aspect of the fashion industry. Even on my off days I love watching documentaries about fashion houses and designers. Clothes in themselves are a form of art and expression. People wear what they feel. I love learning anything and everything I can about street style, luxury brands and couture, even if it is just by me walking into Barney's or a store at Crystals and browsing through the different garments they have. Fashion is life for me and I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment